Inconel 600 Studs Inconel 600 studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure...
Inconel 600 Studs
Inconel 600 studs is a metal rod or bar with threads on both sides. It also known as double-headed screws or studs, used to connect two parts together. General for mining machinery, bridges, cars, motorcycles, boiler steel structure, hanging tower, large span steel structure and large buildings.
We tend to use studs when the parts need to remove frequently, because the thread will be worn if install and remove often, then we need to change the studs.
The Inconel 600 alloy has the following characteristics:
1. Has a good resistance to reduction, oxidation, nitriding media corrosion performance
2. At room temperature and high temperature have a good resistance to stress corrosion cracking performance
3. Has a good resistance to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride gas corrosion performance
4. At zero, room temperature and high temperature have good mechanical properties
5. Has a good creep rupture strength, recommended for use above 700 ℃ working environment.
1. Erosion of the thermocouple in the atmosphere
2. Vinyl chloride monomer production: anti-chlorine, hydrogen chloride, oxidation and carbonation corrosion
3. uranium oxide conversion to hexafluoride: anti-hydrogen fluoride corrosion
4. Corrosive alkali metal production and use of the field, especially the use of sulfide environment
5. Preparation of titanium dioxide by chlorine
6. Organic or inorganic chloride and fluoride production: resistance to chlorine and fluorine gas corrosion
7. Nuclear reactors
8. Heat treatment furnace in the curved bottles and parts, especially in the carbonation and nitriding atmosphere
9. Catalytic Regenerators in petrochemical production It is recommended to use alloy 600 at a temperature above 700 °C to achieve a longer service life.
Inconel 600 Chemical composition:
Inconel 600 Physical properties:
Inconel 600 Alloy m inimum Mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Elongation A 5 %
Brinell hardness HB
If our Inconel 600 UNS N06600 Studs Bolts NA14 NC15FE NiCrl 5Fe W.Nr.2.4816 for Sale caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.