Inconel 625 Nut The nut is a fastener with internal threads and used in conjunction with a screw for mechanical parts for movement or power. BDF can offer all kinds of hot forged and cold formed nuts such as hexagon nuts, heavy hex nuts, hexagon coupling nuts, hexagon thin nuts, hexagon castle...
Inconel 625 Nut
The nut is a fastener with internal threads and used in conjunction with a screw for mechanical parts for movement or power.
BDF can offer all kinds of hot forged and cold formed nuts such as hexagon nuts, heavy hex nuts, hexagon coupling nuts, hexagon thin nuts, hexagon castle nuts, self locking nuts, hexagon domed cap nuts and other non-standard nuts according to customer drawings. The size ranges from M6-M100 in METRIC and 3/8” to 3-1/2” in INCH.
This alloy has the following characteristics:
1. The corrosion and reduction of the environment of the various corrosive media have a very good anti-corrosion ability
2. Excellent resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion, and does not produce stress corrosion cracking due to chloride
3. Excellent resistance to inorganic acid corrosion, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid mixed acid
4. Excellent resistance to various inorganic acid mixed solution corrosion
5. Temperature of 40 ℃, in a variety of concentrations of hydrochloric acid solution can show a good corrosion resistance
6. Good machinability and weldability, solderless cracking resistance
7. Manufacturing certification of pressure vessel with wall temperature of -196 ~ 450 ℃
8. By the American Association of Corrosion Engineers NACE standard certification (MR-01-75) in line with the acidic gas environment, the highest standard level VII
Chemical process industry and sea water application. Inconel 625 is used in short term applications at temperatures up to 816℃. For long term service, it is best restricted to a maximum of 593℃, because of the long term exposure above 593℃，It will result in significant embrittlement.
Inconel 625 Chemical composition:
Inconel 625 Pysical properties:
Inconel 625 Alloy m inimum mechanical properties in the room temperature:
Elongation A 5 %
If our Inconel 625 UNS N06625 Nuts NA21 NC 22 DNb NiCr22Mo9Nb NCF625 W.Nr.2.4856 caters to your requirement, welcome to contact our professional manufacturers and suppliers. Highly qualified products, competitive price and good after-sale service can be assured.